Young Adults & Youth Church Planting Intern
Is God calling you to mission among young adults and teenagers in Carlisle?
Do you have…
• A passion to take the gospel to young adults and teenagers?
• A vision to be involved in pioneering new forms of outreach?
• A desire to disciple new Christians?
• The drive to help our church plants grow to the next level?
To take on this challenge you will…
• Be creative and missional.
• Be full of faith in Jesus, his Word, and his Spirit.
• Be an encourager who brings out the best in people through building relationships.
An Occupational Requirement exists for the chosen candidate to be a committed Christian in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
The Way Church (www.thewaycarlisle.co.uk) and The Network Church (www.thenetworkchurch.org.uk) are offering this role in order to grow the work of church planting among young adults and teenagers in Carlisle. It will offer the chosen candidate challenging opportunities to extend our work with students and to be involved in pioneering new ways of reaching out to teenagers and young adults.
Length of role: From early September 2017 to July 2018, with the opportunity to discern and explore an extension.
Remuneration: Free accommodation and utility bills plus a weekly food allowance of £45.
This is a full time internship.
For an informal conversation about the role, please contact The Revd Matthew Firth (Minister of The Way Church) via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07932482929
Closing date: Monday 19th June 2017